Treated is an online pharmacy registered in Bolton, United Kingdom. The site provides advice, information, prescriptions and a variety of medications. There are a variety of medications for different diseases. The order is made online directly through the website. Every order process is checked by doctors registered in the EU. If the doctor approves the order, the medicine will be shipped from the appropriate mail-order pharmacy. Treated gives free information on the treatment of common diseases such as infections, skin diseases, regular symptoms, erection problems, asthma, allergies, etc.
Is Treated safe? Is Treated a Trustworthy service provider?
The online pharmacy is, as already mentioned, registered in the UK. She is enrolled there at the General Pharmaceutical Council (the independent regulatory authority for pharmacists and pharmacies, etc.). The entry can be traced on the Internet. It is obvious to everyone that the pharmacy is officially approved and that all doctors are registered in the EU. The medication is sourced directly from the manufacturer or other reputed suppliers.
Reviews and opinions from consumers about Treated.com UK
Another indication of reliability is that it is quite possible that doctors refuse customers an ordered drug because they believe that this is not appropriate for the customer or that there could be a misuse of medication. Unscrupulous doctors or machinations would certainly not follow this principle. In fact, the safety and health of every single patient actually seems to be the top priority at Treated. When consulting via the Internet, certified doctors and experts take care of the customers’ concerns. Various forums emphasize the professionalism and discretion of the attending physicians. At TrustPilot, an external review portal, Treated receives 9.6 out of 10 points. Most frequently mentioned are the fast and reliable delivery and the prompt and uncomplicated ordering process. Also repeatedly mentioned is the outstanding customer service of the provider. The service team can be reached by phone, live chat on the website and by email.
Treated.com: experience and test before buying at the pharmacy
Some customers praise the blog (https://www.treated.com/blog), which can be accessed via the website and which offers helpful articles on various topics related to health and lifestyle. Here you will get insightful information and tips and tricks against common ailments and complaints.
Benefits of Treated.com
- All doctors are registered in the EU
- Very user-friendly and well-structured website
- Very large assortment of medicines (over 261 medicines)
- Detailed explanation of the drugs and clinical pictures
- Treatment of more than 75 different diseases
- Competitive prices
- Delivery within 24 hours
- Secure payment
- Time savings: A visit to the doctor is spared
- Order can be processed in less than 5 minutes
- High quality standards
- Discretion in online consultation
- Super live chat feature
- Great customer service
- Insightful blog
What services does Treated offer?
Above all, Treated offers advice and medicines for the following complaints:
- Health medication for women
- Health for men
- Acute diseases
- Chronic diseases
- Skin problems
On the website, first a short info about the different services is given. For example, in the case of acute illness, it is explained that acute symptoms occur quickly and do not last longer than four weeks. Thereafter, examples of acute diseases are mentioned: allergies, diarrhea, hay fever, insomnia, etc. All complaints are in turn described in detail. The different categories are super structured and arranged optimally and clearly for the reader.
We strive to process all orders received before 17:30 as quickly as possible. You will receive your order the next working day.
How does Treated work?
In a nutshell: There are different ways to order at Treated. You can either use the search mask on the website to directly enter the desired medication or search for the appropriate treatment for a condition.
Process at the pharmacy to buy Treated.com: online medical advice
This is done by filling in an online questionnaire, which is then checked by a doctor licensed in Europe. Once a suitable treatment option for the patient has been found or the order for a drug has been approved, the order will be forwarded to the mail-order pharmacy of Treated. The package arrives at the customer’s home within 24 hours. Each order has a tracking number and can be tracked at any time. An advantage of Treated – compared to other comparable providers: Reordering can be done super easy with a few clicks.
General information about Treated
- All medicines are original and are either purchased directly from the manufacturer or from known and reliable third party suppliers.
- Medications can be searched in different ways. You either enter the desired medication in the search field on the start page or open the drop-down menu under which all available medicines are listed in alphabetical order. Another possibility is to enter the appropriate disease in the search mask. There is also an alphabetically ordered drop-down list.
Example: Entry in the search field: Migraine
Afterwards various medicines are listed. Via the field “Read more” you can read informative information about the respective medication. If you would like to order a drug, fill in the online questionnaire and follow the given steps. In a few clicks you have completed the ordering process.
- If you can not find a particular medicine, it is best to contact customer service directly.
- The team of experts is praised on the internet in various reviews and forums for its quick and competent help.
- When completing the questionnaire, it is important to make all offers as correct and as detailed as possible, so that the doctor can check whether the desired medication is really suitable for the respective patient. So you have to give all the information about the clinical picture, general health, allergies and lifestyle completely and truthfully.
- An order does not take longer than 5 minutes.
- If the doctor in charge comes to the conclusion that the drug desired by the patient is not suitable, he will be informed by email. The patient incurs no costs. If the customer has already paid, the amount will be refunded between 3 and 5 working days.
- All prices listed on the website are final prices. This includes the medication, the prescription and the express delivery within 24 hours.
- All orders received before 16:30 (CET) Monday through Thursday will be delivered the next day. Orders placed by 4:30 pm on Fridays arrive at the customer’s on the following Monday. Orders received after 4:30 pm on Fridays will be delivered the following Tuesday. There are no deliveries on public holidays. Free delivery to Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Orders can be canceled as long as they have not yet been approved by one of the doctors.
- Until then, there are no costs.
- Important Info: If you want to order a drug a second time, you do not have to complete a questionnaire every time. This is only necessary if the general state of health has changed significantly (for example, during breastfeeding, weight gain or loss, etc.)
Payment is possible by debit and credit card as well as cash on delivery (for a fee of about 20 €) or on account (within 14 days of ordering) via the payment provider Klarna, in which you sign up with a bank account and pay 14 days later can. A small disadvantage:
- The payment via Paypal is currently not possible.
- Billing addresses can be changed afterwards with a call to the customer service.
- Orders can be tracked at any time via a tracking number. Treated works only with reliable courier services: DPD, UPS and Royal Mail.
- Small disadvantage, but understandable: Orders can not be returned. This is legally required when ordering medicines.
- Important note on data security: The data is completely secure. Treated has no access to the customer’s credit card information. All other data is securely managed and never shared or resold with third parties.
Customer reviews and experiences: Is Treated reliable and reputable?
There are a number of positive reviews and comments. Most customers seem to have mostly positive experiences with Treated and recommend the online pharmacy on. Particularly highlighted is the large assortment of original drugs and treatment proposals for a number of common everyday complaints such as drugs for weight loss, diarrhea, skin problems, etc. Other customers praise the well-structured website, which is indeed very clear and extensive information on all the drugs offered and Disease pictures supplies. The quick order process is also rated positively: in a few clicks and less than 5 minutes you have sent your order. As a disadvantage, some feel that you can not yet pay with Paypal. The company answers every single negative review on TrustPilot, most of the negative reviews are incomprehensible from the gaze of an outsider and therefore not worth mentioning. General problems with packaging and shipping seem to come up now and then, but are rather an exception than a rule. The positive evaluations are absolutely absolute. Treated is classified as a reliable and safe provider and can be recommended without hesitation. Treated is one of the most popular providers compared to other online pharmacies. The price-performance ratio is unbeatable. We compared the prices of various mail order pharmacies and Treated did very well. One would think that many people miss the personal consultation when ordering on the Internet.
Not so with Treated. Many customers explicitly mention the sympathetic contact with the treating physicians and a professional advice – both by phone and via the live chat function of the website. We believe that you should convince yourself that Treated is a reliable and straightforward service provider and therefore recommend testing the site and giving the vendor a chance. With the mass of online pharmacies that exist today, Treated is certainly a good choice.